Monday 4 July 2011

Personalized Stationary...


Top Row: The Paper Queen
Middle Row: Sugar Paper
Last Row: Homesense

My Verdict: Praiseworthy. I love writing and receiving handwritten thank you's or just because notes. It's an amazing feeling receiving a hand written note.
I love The Paper Queen because of the variety, there's so many images to choose from. Not to mention the detail, love the sparkles! How cute! The picture does not do them justice.

Sugar Paper uses the letterpress printing method, love the history behind the letterpress. Not only is it classic and luxurious the card stock is thick and sturdy, exceeding all my expectations! Contact Megan, shipping was prompt and customer service was excellent! 

I like Homesense for affordable stationary. All these were under $10 each. They usually come in a pack of 10 or more. Stock is always changing so check back often.

Paper-Ya is great for the paper aficionado. I've purchased notebooks, note cards, wrapping paper, book binding supplies, and most recently wax for my wax sealer(Murano glass purchased at the Venetian in Vegas). Adore the Vera Wang stationary!

No comments:

Post a Comment