Wednesday 23 November 2011

Chanelesque???

Style: Malang 
Color: Baby Pink, Size SM
I found the sleeves to be a bit short, but overall true to size
Detail of the tweed pocket

By jove I've found it, thanks to extrapetite! I covet CHANEL, now you can own an iconic Chanel inspired tweed jacket too!

This will be perfect for Spring/Summer 2012, and many seasons after! Pick yours up today...buy here
There was a short delay due to the overwhelming popularity of the jacket, however they do send you emails to update with delivery.

4 comments:

  1. Did you like the way the jacket fit? Does the quilted lining make it look too bulky?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rose It fits snug when worn with a long sleeved top, and the sleeves are a bit short. However I find it perfect for a transition piece, paired with a tank or short sleeve top. I wear the jacket open, but the cut is more of a boxy shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! were the shoulder pads easy to remove? i just received mine and am thinking about removing them since my shoulders are, sadly, wide enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @love al The shoulder pads are easy to remove, however you would need to know how to hand sew the hole back. What I used was a thread picker(not sure if that's the technical name lol). Opened up the seam about an inch, pulled out the shoulder pad(it's adhered in the middle). Used my trusty picker and once I completely removed the pad, I tucked back the seam of the fabric,(pin it straight if you need) and hand sewed back the seam. Hope this helps, if you need I'll upload a picture of the thread picker:)

    ReplyDelete