Friday 28 February 2014

Update...Makeup Decluttering

From my last post, I managed to go through all my makeup and weed out keeps vs throw away or gift...

Here's a reminder of the chaos...
Gifts, back to mac and garbage is already tossed...
Keeping for polish: What I consider to by my Holy Grails...will continue to repurchase (except the Chanel May)
Opi Big Apple Red (I use this for hands and feet)
Essie Limited Addiction (I use this for hands and feet)
Essie Mademoiselle (I use this for hands only)
Essie Cute as a Button (I use this for feet only)

As you know from my last post I mentioned I wanted to tackle the feat of decluttering my makeup, and I think I did an excellent job considering I'm a hoarder :D
First step was getting rid, and next will be organizing what I kept. I'm hoping to get that done the following week and will post an updated pic...

Thanks for tuning in and have a great weekend! Also if you're inspired and plan to declutter, please share pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment