Friday 7 March 2014

Update...Makeup Declutter Completed (For now)

And here's my updated progress of decluttering my makeup...

This is an old Ikea trolley, new version or this
My goal is to eliminate this completely...
While I can do this now, I'm not quite ready to relieve the items in the drawers...(old habits die hard :P)
Top: Travel brushes, eye/lip liners, eyebrow grooming tools, eyelash curlers, eyeshadows, highlighters and bronzers
Middle: False Lashes, hair clips and bobby pins, Q-tips and setting powders
Bottom: Makeup cases, picture frames, sponges
On my vanity...lotions, brushes and tools
Inside: Custom Palettes, eyeshadows/pigments, lipsticks/lip glosses
Inside: Quads, eyeshadow, eyebrows and blushes 

For now this is what I'm happy to keep, however in the future if I'm not using the Chanel quads and MAC pigment samples I'd like to purge those. Also when I find the time to depot my MAC shadows I have an empty palette that needs to be filled. That will make space for the items on my trolley, (eye/lip liners, lip glosses). The tools and extra brushes can fit on top of my vanity and most of them are travel sized brushes which can be put together with my travel essentials.

Readers what is the state of your makeup collection? Any tips and pictures to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment